Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Out Law Bad Drivers



I think that bad drivers should get their licenses taken away. There are so many bad drivers in the world that some how got their licenses. I think that old people driving should be illegal. Or at least people over the age of 65 should be required to retake the drivers test. People that don't know how to drive is the most annoying thing ever. There are those people that stop way too soon or don't even stop at all. It's a wonder how some people stay alive. The best is though the people who sit and talk on their phone and try and do 17 things at once on top of driving. It's really funny to see women putting on makeup and men shaving while driving. How do people drive into cement walls or off bridges? Who knows?? The worst is people just not paying attention to the road when they should be. I'm excited for this snow and ice to come. People can't even drive in perfect driving conditions, can't wait to see how good they all are in winter. I guess I'll stay off the roads as much as possible in the next few months. Good Luck!!!

2 comments:

Jellyfish said...

I think I would pass this law. There are a lot of bad drivers and all of them need to be caught by the police and punished for their reckless behaviour. It's one thing to not know how to drive (in which case, they should never have passed the test), but it's something very different if someone simply ignores the rules.

If this became a law, I would not break it. Driving badly is not something I would do on purpose.

P.S. I think older people do have to retake the driving test at some point. My grandparents were telling me about it one day.

Deck said...

Bad driving already is a law. But what can you do when it's not enforced by our understaffed police force?