Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Review



Well since one of my favorite restaurants is subway, it only seems appropriate. Subway sandwiches are THEE BEST sandwiches anyone could possibly find in the whole United States. I mean I have done my traveling and searching to find a better sandwich , but honestly i don't think it can be done. The way they cook their bread makes it turn out soft and flaky but yet still crunchy on the outside. My personal favorite bread they have is monetary cheddar. Then comes meat, you can have any kind of meat you would want salami, ham, turkey, bacon, chicken, roast beef, peperoni, meatballs, and steak. Oh the options. Then comes your choice of toppings. To someone that goes in there they have just finished putting your meat and cheese on the warm delicious bread and you may be asked "The Works"? The works is a term used by all subway lovers meaning "Would you like all the toppings on your sandwich"? Which you respond with a simple yes, and wait for them to top off your sandwich or no, then you proceed and tell them what topping you would like on your sandwich. Then your sandwich will be wrapped delicately in paper and slid into a professional subway bag with two napkins and you will be sent on your way with the best food known to this planet. You could be so lucky!

3 comments:

junior2010 said...

I am also a big fan of Subway, and now am in the mood to go get a subway sandwich. You did a great job describing all of the toppings that you can put on, but what other types of bread are there besides monetary cheddar? Are the prices reasonable? Can your sandwiches be toasted? If you really want someone to go to Subway, think about those questions.

sisu said...

I don't love subway, but I will eat it if there is nothing else. I do have to agree with you that the bread is delicious. I love carbs and I agree that monetary is the best. However, a couple times that I have eaten there my chicken has been cold, or they messed up on my toppings. The restaurant isn't always as clean as it could be, but I guess if you're getting it to go this won't affect you.

Semper Fi Kind of Love said...

I have to agree subway is delicious. I'm hungry, I must say that subway sounds extremely good. Your review did subway justice, it was very descriptive. I prefer the white bread toasted, ah yes much better. You might want to mention something about the cookies...yup the cookies.