Thursday, October 23, 2008

ROBOTS!


Robot technology is a great advancement for all man kind. They are so helpful, especially the kind I am selling here today. They are brand new limited offer homework doing robots. There is nothing they can't do whether it's elementary school age or someone going for their medical degree. These robots are geniuses. This robot is called AWESOME-O, but each robot come with its own personal name when purchased.
They are programed to get at least a B on every paper, project or homework assignment they do. They come in a variety of colors. Blues, Green, Black and red for the boys, and pink, yellow, orange and purple for the girls. These robots will never plagiarize or spell anything wrong. They are programed for perfection. Also these robots will be come your best friend they are each specialized with a "best friend" personality to each person they are bought by.
There are only a limited supply of these AWESOME-O robots so call now to order 1-800-ROBOTS. They are only three easy payments of $19.95. Hurry and call they will go quickly!!!

3 comments:

changeinapocket said...

I would love to purchase this homework doing robot! The fact that is programmed to get a B on every paper though concerns me! Why not an A? You say they are programmed for perfection but it only comes to a B! Well even if it is only a B, I would love to take a break from homework! I also find it strange that it can become your best friend. Well if I ever get lonely, I guess I can befriend a robot....

Some Dude said...

This product is great! These Awesome-o robots are, well . . . awesome! I love how it can get you B's! The highest I ever get are F+'s! If I could get a B I would be so happy you don't even know!! I am getting so sick of all this razzal dazzle the schools make us do these days. Who needs to know how to "read" or "write" or "count"! All that useless book-learning just gets in the way of my real career . . . driving NASCAR! Ill have my robot go to school for me! Good bye Creative Writing, hello fame and fortune! Git er' done!

Deck said...

Oh, we all know you students strive only for A's, so I know none of you would really purchase one. Incidentally, to they have teaching robots? I would love to catch up on my soaps during class.