Thursday, September 18, 2008

#2 King of Pop


http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php

Yes, this is my official fan club, and its all about ME! I am the one and only Michael Jackson, and I will have to say I rule. This site has pretty much all true information. I am just shocked by a few things. First off apparently I will be fifty on Aug. 29th, I am clearly not even remotely close to being fifty. I am still a young boy and will always be a child. People who don't want to grow up don't have to, that's my motto. The heading on the site is my favorite MHFC also known as MICHAEL JACKSON FAN CLUB! duhh. Also it does a great job of praising me and how much i have done for the world. I have only influenced the world in a positive way. I think little boys are special and everyone should have one. Also living in a place called Never Land is great as well. Its true I am the king of pop and always will be. People will love my music for millions of years to come. Good thing I never get old, so i shall always be around for my fans. Thank you all! I love you, especially the young ones out there who are supporting me.

No comments: